URGENTLY: Knife-fight by a minorOSCE conducted training for civil servantsThe unfortunate consequence accidentMeetings of the Foreign Minister of Tajikistan in the UNFC "Ravshan" and FC "Safo" will play on March 12
- The visit of Valentina Matvienko to Dushanbe
- Two new companies in Khujand
- Meeting of the Minister of Economic development and Trade with the Egyptian Ambassador
- Meeting with member of the Managing Board of “Siemens” Michael Suess and Director of German Energy Agency Stefan Kohler
- Letter of condolences to President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai
1 Dollar 4,8105+0,0006
1 EURO 6,5546+0,0006
10 Roubles 1,332-0,001
Откуда Вы получаете ежедневные новости?
The presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid
Dushanbe, November 6. (NIAT "Khovar ") . -
The Presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid," - said the Chairman of the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of Tajikistan (CCER) Shermuhammad Shohiyon as well as noted that across of the country voted 2, 862,163 voters, accounting for 68 percent till 14:00 p.m.