URGENTLY: In Kulyab opened College of policeChairman of Sughd met with observers of OSCEUse of Information - communication technology in the learning processTajikistan’s Foreign Minister meets with U.S. AmbassadorEmomali Rahmon Sends Congratulatory Message to Salman ibn Abdulaziz Al Saud Cust ...
- Tajik entrepreneurs will participate in the International Exhibition in Moscow
- The newly-appointed UK Ambassador to Tajikistan has presented copies of his credentials to the Foreign Minister of Tajikistan
- Preparation of 96 concert programs in 2014
- Emomali Rahmon Sends Congratulatory Message to Salman ibn Abdulaziz Al Saud Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
- IFFHS has published a new annual ranking of national championships
1 Dollar 5,3827+0,0002
1 EURO 6,0988+0,0002
10 Roubles 0,805+0,013
Откуда Вы получаете ежедневные новости?
The presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid
Dushanbe, November 6. (NIAT "Khovar ") . -
The Presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid," - said the Chairman of the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of Tajikistan (CCER) Shermuhammad Shohiyon as well as noted that across of the country voted 2, 862,163 voters, accounting for 68 percent till 14:00 p.m.