URGENTLY: Tajikistan to take part in the exhibition of the SCO member statesIn Dushanbe held International Education exhibitionFinance Minister of Turkmenistan will visit DushanbeIn Dushanbe held the first meeting of Public CouncilPlan of spring call executed by 79%
- Minister of Labor, Migration and Employment of the Population met with Head of UNHCR
- Dialogue of languages and cultures of the CIS countries and the SCO states parties
- Germany provided to Geologists of Tajikistan new technique
- Participation of Interior Minister at the opening of a new TV studio
- Tajikistan and Russia signed an Interagency Cooperation Program
1 Dollar 6,22070
1 EURO 6,75390
10 Roubles 1,30
Откуда Вы получаете ежедневные новости?
The presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid
Dushanbe, November 6. (NIAT "Khovar ") . -
The Presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid," - said the Chairman of the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of Tajikistan (CCER) Shermuhammad Shohiyon as well as noted that across of the country voted 2, 862,163 voters, accounting for 68 percent till 14:00 p.m.