URGENTLY: Development of tourism between SCO countries discussed in MoscowIn Dushanbe held Athletics competitionsMinister Aslov meets Head of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian ...Foreign Minister of Tajikstan meets with UN Women Deputy Executive DirectorTajikistan’s Foreign Minister held meeting with UNDP Administrator Helen Clark
- Solemn celebration of Navruz in Jabbor Rasulov district
- Celebration of the International Day of Navruz at UNESCO
- Opening of festivity facilities in Kayrakkum
- Telegram of condolences to the Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong
- Telegram of condolences to Federal Chancellor of the Federative Republic of Germany Angela Merkel
1 Dollar 5,7201-0,0033
1 EURO 6,3032+0,1667
10 Roubles 1,005+0,057
Откуда Вы получаете ежедневные новости?
The presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid
Dushanbe, November 6. (NIAT "Khovar ") . -
The Presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid," - said the Chairman of the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of Tajikistan (CCER) Shermuhammad Shohiyon as well as noted that across of the country voted 2, 862,163 voters, accounting for 68 percent till 14:00 p.m.