URGENTLY: EBRD provided its largest project in TajikistanCompetition of lover’s circus artsMore than three kilograms of drugs seized by police officersMavzuna Chorieva won silver medal in China Open Boxing TournamentMore than 1 ton of gold produced in Tajikistan
- Mumbai entered the route network flydubai
- Deputy Foreign Minister of Tajikistan meets Ambassadors of EU Member States in Dushanbe
- Mavzuna Chorieva won silver medal in China Open Boxing Tournament
- More than 1 ton of gold produced in Tajikistan
- Economic Development Minister met with Turkmenistan Ambassador
1 Dollar 4,9620
1 EURO 6,64010
10 Roubles 1,4140
Откуда Вы получаете ежедневные новости?
The presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid
Dushanbe, November 6. (NIAT "Khovar ") . -
The Presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid," - said the Chairman of the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of Tajikistan (CCER) Shermuhammad Shohiyon as well as noted that across of the country voted 2, 862,163 voters, accounting for 68 percent till 14:00 p.m.