URGENTLY: Shaanxi Fair - 2015 in DushanbeSecond working meeting on Amu - Darya basinTajik Ambassador presented copy of credentials to the Foreign and European Affai ...Tajik - Russian Parliaments sign cooperation agreementTajikistan’s Labour Minister, Head of the Russian FMS discussed migration issues
- RTSU, Japan Universities sign Bilateral Agreements on Scientific Cooperation
- Tajikistan’s Labour Minister, Head of the Russian FMS discussed migration issues
- Foreign Minister of Tajikistan meets with EIB Vice-President
- Tajikistan’s Interior Minister attended at the Inter-parliamentary forum
- AMB of Tajikistan Meets Deputy Assistant Foreign Minister of Egypt.
1 Dollar 4,99340
1 EURO 6,33160
10 Roubles 1,1960
Откуда Вы получаете ежедневные новости?
The presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid
Dushanbe, November 6. (NIAT "Khovar ") . -
The Presidential elections in Tajikistan declared valid," - said the Chairman of the Central Commission for Elections and Referenda of Tajikistan (CCER) Shermuhammad Shohiyon as well as noted that across of the country voted 2, 862,163 voters, accounting for 68 percent till 14:00 p.m.